Below is my first attempt at a picture collage. Can you tell I could not figure out how to move the pictures around in the collage? Please comment if you know how to do this with Picasa.
The day after Thanksgiving instead of hurrying off to the malls and hoards of people we bundle up (or not as some years it is HOT) and go to the tree farm to pick out our tree! This has become one of my favorite traditions!
What a difference a year makes. Mae was terrified of the blow up Santa and Frosty last year and this year she was "best friends" with them! She tried to get Jane Harris to warm up to them; however, Jane was not that impressed!


2 comments:
OMG - the girls have grown up SO much! That looks like so much fun - going to the tree farm! I have never done it, as we have fake trees. Funny though, because I told Dan that I really wanted a live tree this year.
How did last week go? I love being done - even for just three weeks :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Oh the girls looks precious in their little red coats at the tree farm! I have no idea with picasa, though I use the program - good luck!
Post a Comment