Monday, December 17, 2007

Only a Christmas parade in Alabama....

would have the following:
Mudd trucks
muscle cars
and John Deer tractors!
There were also some pimped out Ford F-150s, horses and dogs along with the standard parade favorites of bands, firetrucks and beauty queens!
This was the local Christmas parade in Tripp's hometown. We ventured into "town" from the lake, met some friends, and had a blast at the parade!
Mae and Cap talk to Santa about a certain swing set that needs to be on his sleigh!
Look Mommy! Candy!
Yes, Santa, I have been good this year!
Who me?!??!!
No, I have not been eating the above candy!


2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

your girls are absolutely precious - they are so full of life & innocence & beauty!! I love the down home parade!! MY home town was famous for "demolition derbies" and "tractor pulls". Basically, like wrestling a pig in the mud kind of stuff. real classy. merry christmas! can't wait to have your card on my fridge!!

Danielle Moss said...

I agree. Your girls are precious.

That parade looks like fun. Oh, how I'd love to live in a nice little town that had a parade.

xoxo