Sisters are different flowers in the same garden.
What a special holiday. Lovely photos. I seriously need you as my holiday decorating stylist. E kept asking "Mom, are we only having a tree and a wreath?" You are my hero!
Beautiful! Simply beautiful :D I love your tree :D Mae and Jane must have been super good girls for Santa to leave so many wonderful presents! Happy New Year & Ladybug hugs,;D
I would say that the Princesses were REALLY good this year! What lucky little girls:=)
Oh my goodness! Your Christmas looks fabulous!Kim
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a special holiday. Lovely photos. I seriously need you as my holiday decorating stylist. E kept asking "Mom, are we only having a tree and a wreath?" You are my hero!
Beautiful! Simply beautiful :D I love your tree :D Mae and Jane must have been super good girls for Santa to leave so many wonderful presents!
Happy New Year &
Ladybug hugs,
;D
I would say that the Princesses were REALLY good this year! What lucky little girls:=)
Oh my goodness! Your Christmas looks fabulous!
Kim
Post a Comment