The following are our past Christmas photos with Santa Claus.
Mary Austin's first Christmas home - 2004. Age 12 months
Mae had been home 5 months when this picture was taken with Santa Claus. She did not seem to mind sitting on his lap but she was also not very certain that she liked it!
Christmas 2005
Jane Harris' first Christmas age 3 1/2 months. I love her big bald head and gummy grin!
Mary Austin was 2 years old and would not even let me unbuckle her stroller. She did swipe the sucker from Santa's hand, yelled thanks and looked up at me commanding "Go Mommy Go!"
Even Santa and Mrs. Claus had to laugh!
Christmas 2006
Mary Austin was 3 years old and Jane Harris was just 16 months.
Mae was not sure she wanted to see Santa until she learned that he would bring her toys and that "yes, he is sweet to you". She would always ask us "are they sweet to me?" if she was unsure about a person or thing!
Jane Harris did not realize what we were doing until the minute we sat her up in Santa's lap. Her tears were delayed until we were done; I suppose it helped to have her big "tita" with her!


4 comments:
I can't believe how fair-haired Mae was when she was a young 'un! I loved Jane Harris with no hair!! I love baby pictures - thanks for sharing:)
I love big bald headed babies! All of mine were! Jane Harris is beautiful with that round head and I love-love-love the red hair....
My babies (even our China doll) were bald ones. So cute!
Love that story of Mary with the lolipop...my Luci would not get out of the stroller this year, either, but later decided it was ok to see Santa if she had her Cinderella dress on.
That Santa looks real. Really real...
Post a Comment