Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas from the Princesses!

merry merry
love
tripp, julie, mary austin and jane harris
Posted by Picasa
And, no, this is not our house!!

8 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I'm so disappointed that isn't your house (LOL) Great pics of the princesses!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Love the princesses' dresses.

Unknown said...

LOVE the photos! Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas. Love, The Parkers in very snowy Colorado

Cyndi said...

I love the pictures and too bad that isn't your grande staircase in your home. Love it!!! I would love for you to share with me how to do my pictures like that in a big box. I have seen that on other blogs but can't figure it out. Have a great day.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Well, that answers my question. It would be nice though I wouldn't want to clean it!
The girls' dresses are magnificent. They look as if they are really enjoying their day.

Danielle Moss said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Love these photos of the princesses. They are too cute :)

Danielle Moss said...

I need to figure out how to make those collages. I figured out how to edit html and do blogs so you'd think I could do that too, right? ;)

Anonymous said...

Pretty dresses. Beautiful girls!