AT THE LAKE:
Mae and Elizabeth, my niece, had so much fun jumping off the dock!
Their routine was - jump in, swim to the ladder, climb back up and do it all over again!
Watching the fireworks off the dock with Turner (who was a flower girl in our wedding and is now all grown up - talk about feeling old) and her boyfriend, Alex. Mae developed quite a crush on Alex about 5 seconds after meeting him!
Jenny enjoyed the fireworks too. Bess did not and hide in the boathouse all night!



2 comments:
Omigosh. I am in love with every one of these photos. Thanks for posting them! I will upload and have prints made immediately. We had the best time ever and cannot wait to see you and MA in the Windy City. xoxoxo, LA
Mae was so brave!! I love the three girls together; they are so beautiful!!
Post a Comment