Sooo....
I am a little behind doing this MeMe that Kristin over at Our Crazy House tagged me for. Tonight is the perfect night to do it because Tripp has taken the princesses to an Auburn pep rally and surprise birthday party for Aubie the mascot.
No, I did not attend. I am not an Aub. I went to Univ of AL and even though Tripp did not go to Auburn he is a typical Auburn fan. I have a love/hate relationship with the fall and SEC football. I love the games but I HATE watching football with Tripp. He is nervous and fidgety and snaps at anyone and everything if they are not doing well (read: winning). I try to remind him that this is just a game and not a life changing event but this had not worked. Nor has reminding him that the players are BABIES - still teenagers. I put up with it and certainly I am grateful that they have such events as they are having tonight. Because tonight, I got to go to Publix and not push one of the damn race car buggies. Nope, I go to be a normal shopper with just me and my list and my purse and my normal buggie!
But I digress...so here are 6 words about me:
Wife: I am blessed to have such a great husband that I am still in love with and love even more now that we have the princesses. He is amazing and does so much for all of us. I count my blessings everyday!
Mommy: I love being a Mommy!! If I had the energy and money I would adopt/have several more babies!
Preppy: No explanation needed. Read new sidebar - this was a conversation that Mae and I had just this week.
Perfect job: I do feel like I have the perfect job (unless you can tell me about a job that pays you to do nothing). I am out in the summer and done by 3 on the days that I work. I love love love all the people I work with and I will be there until I am old and gray.
Decorate: I love to decorate.
Traveler: I love seeing new places and meeting new people. There are many more places on my list to go to! Now if I could just win that lottery!
2 comments:
Love the Preppy conversation. At least the world will know :)
Oh I love those shopping alone moments with no race car cart, two kids stuffed in a regular cart, etc. Might take some bribery from a big kid but it's so worth it!!
Love your words! The preppy conversation was great!
Post a Comment