Thursday, July 24, 2008

War Tide, Roll Eagle











A quick video of the princesses before the pep rally from last night. It started at 6:30 and they were home by 8. Evidently, it was very very painful to attend. It was way more crowded than Tripp and his friend, Dan, who met them there with 2 of his children. There was a 30 minute wait for the elevator so Tripp lugged the 2 princesses up 6 flights of stairs. Tommy Tuberville was late and the line to meet Aubie was well over an hour. By the time they arrived home Tripp was a flinching nervous wreck. He also came home with 2 Happy Meals because he was not "hoofing back down the stairs to buy a $6 hotdog".



Ahh.. these are the lessons learned in life as a parent.



The upside? They got to meet the cheerleaders and I got some nice quiet time and went to the store by MYSELF! Bonus for me = cute pics and video



Tripp is an Auburn fan and I am an Alabama fan although I am not as die hard as he is. If Alabama is not playing Auburn then I can certainly cheer for Auburn. Tripp is not this way. He says it stems from some traumatic childhood memories in which he was the only Auburn fan amongst some mean Alabama fans. The teasing was enough to scar him for life.



He cringes whenever the girls say "Roll Tide" thus the title of the post!




3 comments:

Kristin said...

Cheerleaders? Heaven to my girls! Katie is not a cheerleader but teaches them all the moves. She has them "cheering" for her high school team during games. Cracks me up!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I just love the girls in their cheerleader outifts. That is one thing I CANNOT wait to get for our girl. An Iowa Hawkeye one though!!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

This is so funny! There's NO way I could cheer for Alabama under ANY circumstances! LOL
The girls are adorable!

~Lynn