Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July fun!

SWIMMING AT NANA'S!



My sister has been here all week and we have had a blast!
Mae and I will be taking a "mommy and me" trip up to their house in August.**
While there we will be having lunch at The American Girl Doll cafe, this is very exciting!
So 10 years ago I would have never thought that last sentence would come from me!
Oh how children change things!
**You must be at least 3 1/2 years to go on a "Mommy and me" trip so Jane will start next summer.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

What fun!! Looks like a great time was had by the cousins swiming and at the lake. The girls are adorable!! Especially love Mae's towel and sunglasses photo!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I want to go on a Mommy & me trip!! Is there an age cap?? I am 31 1/2 and I would still love to go to the American Girl Doll cafe :=)

Anonymous said...

Try not to faint - Jim Robertson is reading your blog. I sent him the link yesterday. He told me twice last night how much he likes it. xoxoxo, LA