This is a self portrait by Mae of herself and moi. I have on a coat and I am ROCKING a very short mini-skirt. And, no, those are not bug eyes but my sunglasses because as Mae says "you always have them on". She is right about that. If they are not covering my eyes then they are perched on the top of my head. She has also drawn herself with the hair of her dreams - "long and shiny" as she says she wants it to be.
I think we may have the next Picasso or
perhaps a mini Casey Matthews (a friend that I went to school with)!
2 comments:
I LOVE this! Did you know the big smiles mean she perceives you two as very happy people? Are you expecting important calls? That looks like a little collection of mobile phones just below your neck. Completely precious - the girl and portrait! xoxoxo, LA
Your mini-skirt is HOT! I love Mae's description too!
Post a Comment