Thursday, November 29, 2007

2 Important Milestones!!!

You may have noticed in the most recent pictures that Mary Austin has pigtails! YES!! Finally the child has enough hair to do something with it and something more than the side ponytail like she is sporting above! Her hair grows slower than sludge! The child came to us with a minimal amount of hair and has had only 3, yes 3, haircuts her entire life!
First day with the pigtails!
Look! 2 side ponytails = pigtails!!
What is the other milestone?
Mary Austin is now 30 pounds! 30.4 to be exact and while this was with all her clothes and her tennis shoes on and at the end of the day we will take it! I guess when she is 15 and the only cheerleader still in a booster seat I will let her get out but only because I do not think technically you can drive and ride in one at the same time!

4 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

Way to go Mei. You look so sweet in your pigtails.

I'm not used to cheering people when they gain weight, but in this case, I offer a huge congrats to Mary Austin.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous girl! She wears pink so well. Please tell me the clogs are the "inherited" ones. lol

Football and Fried Rice said...

I cannot WAIT for pigtails. I have been waiting for pigtails since I became too old to wear them myself :(

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love her piggies!
The slide show is great. How could it be anything but when the subjects are so darn cute?!