Thank you so much for your very sweet email. I have your numbers so when I can I will call. I am sort of checking out this weekend - and am leaving town to go visit a friend, but once I am back we can chat :)
I love these photos. The pumpkin dresses are so sweet, and I absolutely love those little red coats. The princesses look beautiful as always.
3 comments:
Don't forget to let me know when you are selling the girls' dresses!! Beautiful pictures!
Oh sweet Autumn pictures! I love the girls pumpkin dresses!! Where did you get those?! I think you have dresses in every holiday?!! :)
Julie,
Thank you so much for your very sweet email. I have your numbers so when I can I will call. I am sort of checking out this weekend - and am leaving town to go visit a friend, but once I am back we can chat :)
I love these photos. The pumpkin dresses are so sweet, and I absolutely love those little red coats. The princesses look beautiful as always.
xoxo,
Danielle
Post a Comment