We had tons of fun on Halloween and both The Little Asian Mermaid
and Minnie Mouse (missing her ears) figured out the deal! And pretty quickly at that!
Mae would shout at the top of her lungs
"Trick and Treatin' y'all"
Yep, she used y'all all night!
Maybe that should be The Southern Little Asian Mermaid!
And while Jane Harris would have nothing to do with the "minnie ears", Mae LOVED the mermaid wig. She begged me for it one day in early October while we were shopping at Target. I was hesitant because I figured it would be "itchy" and she would not want to wear it. Well, I was soooooooooooo wrong. She is still wearing the long day-glo red wig. If I would let her she would wear it all the time. But it is sort of disturbing to turn around and see it on her so we just wear it for dress up!
Notice the orange frosting on Jane's mouth.
We had the neighborhood pre-trick or treat party at our house.
The girls went "trick and treatin' y'all" at our former nanny's house.
We really miss Miss Casey. She was the BEST!!!
Mae and her school friends!
Mae's class
Mae and her 2 best school friends, Lucas and Sarah.Lucas is her "boyfriend" and she loves him but she is still going to marry her daddy.
At least that is what she is telling us these days!
Tripp couldn't be any happier!
3 comments:
The are so adorable! My is that a serious little Jane Harris! Better give her some candy mom! Maybe next year she will love her Minnie ears :D I just had to LOL over Mae and that wig! IT was so funny reading your post because last year Li Li would have nothing to do with Halloween and this year, she was ALL over it! To bad that she is allergic to peanuts :-(
Hey, want to come to ATL and do some Christmas shopping? Another blogger friend and I are planning a day at the Ritz for tea with the girls and shopping at Phipps and Lenox. OMG that would be awesome if you and the girls popped over for the day. It's only a 2 1/2 hour drive!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
That wig is to die for! I was about rolling out of my seat! Both of the girls were simply sweet - as usual!
The girls look beautiful in their costumes!! I love the one of "grumpy Minnie Mouse"....such a beautiful little girl. :)
Post a Comment