Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas

Some of the things I love most about Christmas (besides the obvious ones) are the Christmas cards! I love to send them. I also get an album every year and put the cards that we receive in it. I set out the albums every year to look at past years. I am in the process of finalizing our card and would love to send some of my new friends from blog land an actual, tangible card!
If you would like one please email me privately with your address. (You can access my email off my profile). Happily listening to the all Christmas music radio station!
Julie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie,
I would to exchange Christmas cards with you. Please email me at my3gals@sbcglopbal.net and then I will email you back my address. Can't wait!!!

Cyndi said...

I love Christmas cards to and I put them in albums to look at every year how the familys change and the kids grow up. My e-mail address is cc@sc.rr.com and I will e-mail you my address. Have a nice weekend.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, I'm in! I love the cards, the lights, the sights, the smells, the mess, the excitement..it all gets me!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

What a neat idea! I wish I'd heard it about 35 years ago but then I probably wouldn't have appreciated it then. Your family is so lucky. They will cheerish these scrapbooks in the future.
We are BIG Robert Earl Keene fans here at our house. Having a Christmas song is just a bonus--suits the redneck in us....

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

I would be honored to have a Christmas card from the Primrose Princesses, but only if you let me send you one too!

Off to e-mail you our address :D

Ladybug hugs,
;D