Sunday, November 11, 2007

Swimming pool fun

I found these Speedo vests at the end of the summer and decided to give them a try. Best investment I have ever made. They held the girls up in the water and they swam all around the swimming pool in them! Jane is fearless in the water and will jump in without a second thought. While I was still in the pool with them, I felt much better with them in the vests! They will be used until I feel like each girl can swim VERY WELL!!




2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I'm with you! If we go to a lake or any other "unknown" in the water - I still make my 8 year old wear a life jacket (is that bad?)!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

We used one of the vests when Mallory was little. It kept her from being afraid of the water and she is a Super-swimmer now....
Beautiful shots... love the beach bunnies!