Disney is still doing their "Year of a million" dreams and while we did not get picked to spend the night in Cinderella's castle (rats!!!) Mary Austin was chosen to be a "Fairy Godmother-in-training". It was so sweet! She go to help "dress" Cinderella for the ball! I think she did a great job and they did too! She received an official wand and a certificate!
6 comments:
She looks so sweet! I bet she did a super job. Doesn't every little girl want to help Cinderella?
I love it! Ian and his cousin got picked when we were there in Sept. but all they got were lanyards and pins - sounds like MA hit the jackpot :D We will be back there in a few weeks and the kids are SO excited! Look like you guys had a wonderful trip!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
That is so cute. How does one get to do such a thing?
Kim
What a great memory for her. I can't wait for Disney in a few weeks.
Oh my gosh that is so cute! Lucky girl :)
Adorable!
Post a Comment