We are off to the mecca land of princess and fun...Walt Disney World on Wednesday. Jane will arrive at Camp Mimi on Tuesday night and we fly out early Wednesday morning for Mae's first trip to Disney! In case you are wondering why Jane Harris is not going click here. Enough said! Plus, she is too little to be able to ride most of the rides! Mae will need to stand tall in her big girl tennis shoes if she is going to make the 40" requirement! We will be dining with Cinderella and the other princesses plus Mary Poppins along with lots of other fun things! Be on the lookout for pictures when we get back!Sunday, January 13, 2008
Three days and counting..
We are off to the mecca land of princess and fun...Walt Disney World on Wednesday. Jane will arrive at Camp Mimi on Tuesday night and we fly out early Wednesday morning for Mae's first trip to Disney! In case you are wondering why Jane Harris is not going click here. Enough said! Plus, she is too little to be able to ride most of the rides! Mae will need to stand tall in her big girl tennis shoes if she is going to make the 40" requirement! We will be dining with Cinderella and the other princesses plus Mary Poppins along with lots of other fun things! Be on the lookout for pictures when we get back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Have a GREAT time!!! I cannot wait to see the pics. I totally understand why Jane Harris is not going. Dave and I have a rule that they have to be out of the nap and tantrum phase to go to Disney! I am very envious:) I cannot wait to do the princess stuff with Miss Kate Emerson!!!!!
Kim
I am soooooo excited for all three of you! Cannot wait to read your blogs post trip. Surely it will be slideslow worthy. :)
Love, LA
Oh PRINCESSES for the princess!!! It is going to be SO much fun!! Have a safe trip and a GREAT time: can't wait to see pictures:)
Julie,
Have FUN! I can't wait to see the photos once you're back and can't wait to hear all about the trip!
Love,
Danielle
Have a wonderful time! I know MA will love her visit with the princesses. Anna Grace announced tonight that she was NOT going to school tomorrow but she was going back to Disney World. :-)
Kristin (Anna Grace and Abby)
You guys will have a great time for sure!!! January and February are the best times to go we have found we will be leaving on 2/13 to go with Brady and I can't wait. Have fun!!!!!
Oh man. I can't wait to take the girls. I was hoping for next year. I think then they could sustain the all day festivities.... Are you staying in the Castle??????? So envious. Have fun. Look forward to the pictures.
Post a Comment