Monday, January 21, 2008

What Jane did while we were away

We had a fabulous time in Disney World!
While I sort through nearly 500 pictures here is a look at what Jane Harris got to do while we were gone!
While we were enjoying balmy spring like weather in Florida,
Mother Nature blew some Artic air down to Alabama and along with it came the snow!
Neither of the princesses has ever seen snow as it has been almost 10 years since it has snowed significantly down here!
Special thanks to Aunt La-La for taking these great pictures on her new Nikon!
It is one fabulous camera!
Pretty in pink and red with a background of the white stuff!
Hmmmm..
it's slippery stuff!
Ohhhhh.. the lake is so beautiful with snow!
I LOVE this last picture of Jane and Cap (Tripp's dad).






8 comments:

insanemommy said...

Hard to come back from Florida to cold and snow. I'd like to be there now...... Great pictures.

Danielle Moss said...

She looks SO cute. I can't wait to see the photos of your trip.

I started a new blog while you were away. If you click on my profile you'll find it.

Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous girl! Love the pink + red.

Need to know more about L's Nikon. Can you believe I am going to break down and purchase a *good* digital?

Love, Love, Love, LA

3 Peanuts said...

Jane looks like she had a great time:) I want to see the Disney pics:)



Kim

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

The last pic--she looks to be in awe of the view....Also looks to be enjoying the company---and the snow!

Football and Fried Rice said...

That picture of Jane & her grandpa is ABSOLUTELY precious!!!!! That should be framed!!!

Nana said...

So proud of your pictures Laurie! They are beautiful and well composed! Money well spent on your Christmas present! Jane Harris is beautiful!

LucisMomma said...

I love that last picture the best--worthy of a frame and put on the wall.

susan