Sunday, January 27, 2008

We interrupt the Disney posts.....


to bring you our new favorite TV show. That's right CMT'S My Big Redneck Wedding. If you are a fan of "reality" shows then this is a MUST SEE! It has just the right amount of silliness for both you and your significant other! Tripp yelled to me to turn on channel 35 (our CMT channel number) last night while I was watching figure skating and Miss America and he was watching a debate (don't get me started I am VERY tired of the politics as it seems like it will never end. I will get more interested once 2 candidates and running mates have been identified). I have never laughed so hard in my life. I suppose these are "real" weddings but not the kind that I have attended or been a part of. In last night's episode, Geneva and Kevin married at the golf club. He was in his finest camo "since camo always looks good" and she was her hunter green wedding dress and camo veil. The "club" was decorated with all sorts of dead animal heads and the guests feasted on beans, cornbread, and pork rinds along with pickled eggs and pigs feet. The exchange of gifts was very romantic - he received a skink from his new wife and she received a small pink rifle to hunt rabbit and squirrel with.
Tom Arnold's narratives alone are not to be missed!
Airing on Friday and Saturday nights this is a must see show!
Hurry, you have already missed 3 episodes or weddings!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Oh my. I was flipping TV last night and found this show and laughed my butt off!!! The young man bought his new bride a pink 22 gun!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I have to agree. It is soooo funny. We love it. Tom Arnold grew up about 45 miles from here and I loved him in True Lies and several comedies. Not to worry--they show their programming repeatedly. You can catch bak episodes...All that camoflage and the missing teeth. It was a scream!!!!!!!!!