Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Elizabeth

While Leigh Anne and Elizabeth were here, we had a small party for Liz who turned five this week! My sister took the girls to Build-A-Bear where they all got to pick out a special bear!
Then, it was off to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner and cupcakes!
Happy Birthday Elizabeth! We miss you!
More than just cousins! Sisters!
The girls were a whirlwind of fun!

Yummy!
Liz's first choice for a cake was the traditional Barbie cake with the cake part being her "dress". Unfortunately, they do not make those cakes anymore!

Liz, Leigh Anne and Mae

Kim- Note the Dilly Bop Design outfits on the princesses! Thanks for turning us on to them! We love our fun outfits!


4 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Your Dilly Bop outfits look great! I have been So awful about checking blogs. Looks like a grat birthday!!! I am adding you to my blogroll right now (I have been meaning to do it forever but I get very lazy) and that way I'll click over more often.

Kim

Anonymous said...

The Bitty Birthday made the blog! Cool....

Love, LA

insanemommy said...

Love the cake. The girls outfits are sooo cute.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Looks like a swell party. Again, little girls are such fun.....