Friday, November 7, 2008

Ballet, tap & headaches...Oh My!


Jane Harris is now in ballet/tap combo. Sister still may need to find a new sport but she sure does love those tap shoes and I will just keep popping the Advil for now!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Ah yes, Anna Grace loved her tap shoes too. Too much, if you get my drift. I had to hide them between classes!

She did ballet/tap for six months before I pulled her from class because she refused to follow directions. I hope Jane Harris does better!!

Ashley said...

How precious! I love the halloween pictures!! Your girls are so full of life and JOY!

I am with you, if it isn't tap shoes it's something with a pitch that is too difficult to tolerate for any amount of time. I love Advil!

Seeing y'all was such a blessing! It got us so excited for our adventure!

We would love to get all the children together.

Much love, Ashley and Skip

Football and Fried Rice said...

She follows directions so well!! You can buy advil in bulk at Sams :)