Sunday, November 2, 2008

We hated to say good-bye..

to the Parkers!
We had so much fun trick or treating with them and playing the next day!
Could there be a prettier set of cousins?
The only one missing is my niece Liz.
It was like a paparazzi picture fest!

Playing school with Lily and Megan

Practicing our letters.
Finally, we stayed at The Grand in Fairhope.
It is a lovely resort and I think I would rather stay here or maybe The Grove Park Inn any day.
They had some great pumpkin decorations.
Mae was fascinated with the Miss Piggy Pumpkin!





2 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun!! I wish we could have been there to see M and L too but it is just too far away. We'll make due with these great pictures!!!

Love Mae's hair! Gee mom, why can't she wear it everyday?? Just kidding. :-)

Football and Fried Rice said...

Ok, I am going to give it to you that these girls are stinkin cute. THEN, I have to talk about JANE and MAE'S dress & skirt. WHERE, o where?????