Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun - School

Halloween weekend was a blast!
Here is a recap split into a couple of posts (as not to bore you to tears)!
This year we (meaning myself and my friend Michelle Parker) tried to get the girls to dress in a theme. The Parkers live in CO but they were in Fairhope this weekend for Keith's 20 year (cough old man) high school reunion! Not wanting to miss them we made the decision to drive down and trick or treat with them. Can you blame us for trying to get a theme? I mean when will we ever get to trick or treat with them again? But tiny heads were strong and stuck on costume ideas of their own so we gave up on the theme of 3 Asian sheep and one red headed Little Bow Peep. I know, right?, how cute would that have been! We even tried the "but you can be a sheep in a beautiful tu-tu".
The princesses decided long ago to be
Mae - Princess Ting Ting from Mulan II.
Jane - a "sweet to you" witch.
And that is exactly what they were...
Witchy poo Jane Harris
The three amigos!

Mae's class

Cinderella and the witch.

Friday morning was the annual "Fall Parade" at school. Now, I LOVE the girls school but I find it strange to call it a Fall Parade. I mean all the children are dressed in costume and it is on Halloween but whatever, I digress!

No comments: