Pink, Green and Southern gave me this award! I love it and am honored 'cuz the girl has some great taste!
Plus, she is keeping it real and Southern while up North!
I mean, she has a picture of Scarlet as her little bloggy id picture.
So I have to list 6 things that make me happy.
Just 6? I may break the rules a little bit!
1. My family
1. My family
3. Teaching Sunday school
4. Watching no-brainer TV shows like Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader - Making the Team, My Big Fat Redneck Wedding and Ace of Cakes. (Don't be judgin')
5. Traveling - my most favorite places are The Grand in Fairhope, AL, Highlands, NC and surrounding areas, Roatan, and Disney World.
6. Summer VA-CAY!! And Christmas Break, Jan term (cuz' I don't teach then), & Spring Break
7. Easy recipes or even better when Tripp cooks.
8. Girls Night Out with my besties!
9. Catching up with old friends on Facebook. It's kind of addicting.
10. Decorating for holidays!
PS - Those are in no particular order. Obviously church comes before clothing shows!
I have to tag 6 people but I need to do some research and find Mae's lee-go-tard for gymnastics (the child is now in class with 7 year olds!).
3 comments:
Oh how I miss me some the clothing shows--no such thing up here in Yankee land, ha ha! Oh, and I also love the trashy reality tv shows--my fav right now is The Real Housewives of Georgia--are these women for reals?
And I am also addicted to the crack that is Facebook--isn't it the best?! I can keep in touch with all friends from Baton Rouge, Auburn, Memphis and Nashville that I had to leave behind when hubby forced us to defect!
Can I say say THANKS (insert sarcasm) for the cute sites to the cute clothes. Hmmf.
Post a Comment