Last weekend we had "Big Country Weekend" with some of my besties and their families.
We had such a great time in the country! We kept telling the girls that we were going to the "country" but my "city mice" could not understand so then we kept saying "the farm".
Imagine their surprise when there was no big red barn or chickens.
They did get to pet cows and feed horses, roast marshmallows, play outside to their hearts content and lots of other fun things!
I am blessed to have such great friends and grateful that all the men get along too!
Thanks MRC for hosting "big country weekend".
Pinky swear that all the "Brittney momma" secrets stay with us!


2 comments:
"I have a dream"...
And it's not the same as MLK's!! It is living in the very place you visited! "The Farm"! It is a far off vision for now..I am quite comfortable with my Starbucks up the road!
Oh how fun!!! What great pictures. Going to the country clears my mind - too bad I am afraid of sorts of small creatures!!!
Much Love, Ashley
Post a Comment