..that I got to meet Preppy Paper Girl!
If you have not taken a look-see at her things, YOU SHOULD!!
I went to a friend's Christmas open house and lo and behold she was showing me all this cute stationary that looked so familiar. I asked "Is she from here" and the response was "no she is in Georgia". Instantly I knew she was Preppy Paper Girl. Now, this may mean that I spend waaaay too much time reading blogs but I have decided that it just means she has some cutie patooty stuff that I have been eyeing for some time now. It was fate! I got the precious owl calling stickers as shown above for the princesses' stockings and some other fun things from her.
The pictures so do not do her things justice. They are really really cute.
I think I have a girl crush on all her creativity and craftiness.
I can only dream to have such talents.

3 comments:
Oh my gosh. I do not need this right now... :) I can't wait to check out her stuff!!!
Oh how cute!! I really need to check out her site!
I tagged you! _ Hope you have fun with it!
Post a Comment