Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Birthday cupcakes!

Today was Jane Harris' birthday! This fall both Princesses will have a combined "Princess and Pirate" birthday blow-out! Since it is our 10+ day of temps over 100 degrees it is way to hot to have any type of party at the moment! Fortunately, school allows us to bring special snack when it is your birthday. All of her friends were anxiously awaiting my arrival and everyone enjoyed the yummy cupcakes!
Birthday girl in her party dress!

OOOOO...yummy!

Ever Mommy's girl, Jane likes the frosting best!

9 comments:

Mrs. Preschool said...

Your kids are just adorable!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Happy Birthday! She is beautiful :D Love the Princess and Pirate theme!

Danielle Moss said...

Happy Birthday Jane!

insanemommy said...

The frosting is the best part. Happy Birthday sweet baby Jane.

Nesting For Natalie said...

Happy Birthday to darling Jane Harris!

The cupcake looked really pretty, as well.


I wondered if you made them?
Amy

insanemommy said...

I've tagged you for a meme.. That's what happens when you don't post in a while.... lol...

Julie said...

Nope did not make the cupcakes. I tired to make cookies with the girls but it was a huge mess that ended with ants everywhere!

I am waiting to attempt again!

Julie

3 Peanuts said...

Adoable dress and yummy looking cupcakes.

Kim

3 Peanuts said...

Oops! I also meant to say Happy birthday sweet baby Jane!

Kim