I have been tagged for a meme by Rony. Hmm.. probably too much info for everyone but here goes! She also tagged me because I am seriously behind on my blogging! I just started back to school (just call me Professor H.) and this week has been busy getting students oriented to hospitals and such. I must say that I LOVE my new job! It is a Christian University and I think this makes a difference. Everyone is so nice (students included) and helpful.Okay here are a few of my favorite things.... Can you hear Julie Andrews???
Or as Mae calls her "Poppins".

Sound - My girls laughing and a really good choir
Late night snack - Well, my bedtime is usually 9:30!!
Smell - Lavender or gardenia
Color combination - Pink and Green (yes I am one of those preppy girls and still tie a sweater around my neck!)
Nut - my friend Laura
Time of the year - Spring or Fall (college football!!!)
Author - too many
Books - too many but I did just finish Momzilla and thought it was a HOOT!!! I also loved the Nanny Diaries and I am sad that the movie is not supposed to be very good.
Vegetable - grilled (very important) asparagus
Male Actor - Dr Rey on Dr 90210 (Ha! Just kidding Danielle) I think it is a toss up between Jude Law (except for the fact that he slept with his nanny) and the guy that played Jake Ryan from 16 candles and the guy that was in Sweet Home Alabama ( I can never remember his name but he is yummy to look at)
Flower - Sunflowers and Gerbers.
Vacation spot - Roatan or Disney
Pizza - Jim Davenport's Pizza (local)
Sport to play - Is fly-fishing a sport?
Subject in school - Biology
TV channel - E! for Dr 90210, TLC and MTV
Radio station - Our local station that carries the Ace and TJ show in the ams and then I listen to Satellite
Holiday - Christmas, Halloween and Easter
.Perfume - Happy by Clinque
Shoes - anything that is comfortable
Candy - Chocolate (no nuts or coconut) and Laffy Taffy
City to shop - Well, I like Atlanta because they are the closest with a Nordstrum
Female actress - Cameron Diaz
Beauty products - Arbonne
Item to shop for - Children's clothing and home decor
5 comments:
Oh yeah ~ You so have to come over and we can meet at Phipps and do some shopping and then go for tea with the girls at the Ritz :D
BTW~ I just tagged you for this one!
Ladybug hugs,
Debbie
You know how much I love Dr. Rey and his style choices. Men shouldn't wear purple. Enough said.
I love Jude Law, and I think you were referring to Patrick Dempsey aka McDreamy. Do me a favor and start watching Greys. I can't remember if you do but based on the fact you didn't refer to him as McDreamy that's a reminder that you don't. You have 29 days to catch up. Or just start watching. It's that good. I'll fill you in.
I used to wear Clinique Happy. Next time you're out try Bobbi Brown Bath. I think you'll love it.
You didn't tag anyone. I think you broke the rules! Haha.
Hugs,
Danielle
I nominated you for a blogger award. Go look on my blog! :)
I want to meet at Phipps too! Or Lenox.... either or would be fine by me. Love your list and i love pink and green too.
Great list, you make me laugh!
Let's talk Dr. Rey sometime...I have to go to the pool...squeezing in those last few summer swims!
Post a Comment