Danielle has nominated me for the nice matters award. She is really very kind and I am humbled by this. Especially since it came from her. She is always thinking of others and how she can make a difference in the world. And did I mention she is 10 years younger than me? I think she could be the younger sister I never had (except then I would not be the baby anymore)! Thanks Danielle! I nominate Amy at Nesting for Natalie. She has a fabulous story and they actually call Natalie "Jane".
4 comments:
Awwww, you are a sweetie. I'll give you a bit of a break knowing that you teach. *wink*
Oh Julie,
I would have nominated you!!!. My brain was in a but of a fog fromr post-vacation/beginning of school activity. You are so nice and I would love to come get you and Lori on the way to LA!
Kim
Julie,
You're so sweet! I have always wanted an older sister.My youngest sister is 9.5 years younger than I am. Same as the two of us. Maybe we can work something out? ;)
I'm thinking I love this LA visit idea. You all head out picking each other up along the way. OR I'll start and pick everyone up and we can end up near Kim. I think she hates flying even more than I do and I would LOVE to see the East Coast.
Danielle
Julie, this was well deserved!
You're probably about 10 years younger than me, so you're my younger sister that I never had (I'll give up my baby status on that). Not sure where that leaves Danielle....wee-baby sister, or maybe grandaughter? :0
Post a Comment