Yesterday Tripp kept the girls so that I could go to a baby shower for a friend. A baby shower at a SPA!! It was a heavenly 4 hours of pedicures, facials and lunch!
When I left the girls were in pjs. When I got home I found them in some crazy outfits! Crazy outfits that they had been to a couple of plant nurseries and the grocery store in!
Below are the outfits that made me giggle!
7 comments:
Who dressed them? Daddy or the girls?? ha ha.. .
Ooohhhh a spa party, that's what I need :0)
A baby shower at the spa?! How lovely! I will have to remember that idea for my friends.
Tha girls look cute as ever! I had no idea our Janes were so very close in age either!
Amy
The outfits could have been worse...and they did try, which is what really counts.
Yeah, Dady did the dressing! I am surprised that Mae did not protest although Tripp did say that she kept telling him she was in the wrong shorts! But at least he dressed and kept them for me!
Julie
Julie - love the blog! What cute pictures! Tripp sent a link to your blog in an email.
FYI I have a blog about Lake Martin real estate and area info. Feel free to visit me at www.lakemartinvoice.com
Thanks!
John
I am going away this weekend and I am tempted to lay out clothes for Kate. Who knows what he will put on her. Men!
the spa sounds GREAT!
Kim
Post a Comment