Monday, August 11, 2008

American Girl

On Tuesday we drove into Oak Park and took the train into Chicago.
Our main goal - American Girl Place
Mae received Julie last year for her birthday.
I really thought she was too young for an AMG but she has taken such good care of her.
Waiting to go in.
The Cafe is decorated in black and white with fuschia accents. It was really too cute!
Magenta gerber daisies were everywhere.

Julie would you like some tea?

Elizabeth and Coconut - the AMG dog.

Waiting patiently like a little lady for our next course

Mary Austin and Julie posing beside Julie's room.

Leigh Anne, Liz and Coconut

Me, Mae and Liz waiting for lunch to start.
We had a 2:30 reservation and Mae was suffering from low blood sugar hence she was not the most cooperative girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was REALLY ready for lunch, too! Precious pics and your post is priceless. I am lucky to have such a smart sissy. xoxoxo, LA

3 Peanuts said...

Oh that looks SO fun!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love how the AMG have lunch with them - I can't wait for our first AMG too!!

Lori said...

That looks like it was a very special girly day!!