I know you want to "make it big" here in the USA. You want some press and the only way to do is to "go big" since Michael Phelps and Shawn Johnson have stolen your thunder (no pun intended). However, I have already postponed my princess's mermaid swim party once due to Influenza and I do not intend to do so again. Plus, we need us a "mermaid swim party".
So, you can take your clouds and rain right on up the East Coast. We do not need them here in Alabama on Saturday morning.
Don't make me be a bitch because I know you think that since I am a Southern girl I am all sweet and everything. I can get NASTY with a capital "N".
So be a dear and move on east to Georgia and the likes. They will appreciate you and even if you lost some power they will still appreciate you and say things about you like "bless your heart".
Thanks!
Love and Kisses
Julie

4 comments:
Did she "get" the letter!?! She moved on didn't she?
I, too, want a mermaid party!
Gotta get us a pool, I guess.
Seriously, I hope the weather cooperates for the little girls.
It will be so much fun!
I hope Fay listens to you. Most people take our sweet southern side as our only side~ Fay needs to watch out!
Have a good weekend and a good party~
Rain rain stay away! xoxoxo, LA
Post a Comment