Tuesday, August 19, 2008

You go Girl!!

So proud of these girls not because they rocked the Olympics but because of their grace and poise. So much for such young girls. They embodied the Olympic spirit and I am so proud of them. In fact, I could not be prouder even if they were my own daughter. And let's face it, I bawled like a baby when Shawn won her gold and sobbed when they showed her sweet parents crying. Go Team USA!!!!
The best story ever - a Chinese born coach and his American star coming back to his homeland.
Such an amazing guy - if only he was here in Alabama to coach Mae!

Friends first, teammates second and competitors last!
Will she stick it?
I think so!

Ta-Da!

In my wildest dreams, Shawn and Nastia would come to coach Mae not in gymnastics but how to be a good sport and fabulous girl!



No comments: