Thursday, August 7, 2008

Didja know?

that Walmart has.....
a McDonalds in it
AND....
Little Mermaid big girl panties????
This is why Jane Harris loooooves Walmart.
At least this was one piece of information that she told me when I got home yesterday.
Apparently Mimi took her to Walmart while Mae and I were in Chicago!
Yeah, that's right, I rarely go to Walmart. In fact, I hate it.
I blame Tripp. He has brainwashed me.

3 comments:

Casey Matthews said...

McDonalds AND Big Girl Panties?? That is the same reason La La likes Walmart!

I just found your blog. I really enjoyed reading all about the girls and seeing new photos and videos. Also - your new kitty is so pretty.

Hope you are well. I miss you.

Smooch -

CaseyBexar

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun what Mimi's get into while we are away???

Have a wonderful weekend,

Krista

Football and Fried Rice said...

See, Jane - is a girl after my very own heart - who needs Chicago, when Wal-mart is down the road?