Saturday, August 16, 2008

Jane and the Frog Prince



This week we had a rare event. It rained without thundering and lightening so I let the princesses go out and play with umbrellas. Now, if you are family, friend or have followed this blog for a while you know that Jane Harris is an animal lover of the first degree.

She was so excited to catch her frog prince. She was so cute and gentle with it and not scared the tiniest bit. All girl in a smocked dress and pigtails and all tomboy getting wet and dirty and picking up amphibians.

As you can see, I may have been a little freaked out during one part of this adventure. You can also tell where Mae and Jane get their southern drawls from. Not pretty. You might just want to turn the volume down a little bit.

Okay, maybe more than just a little bit!


2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Too cute!

Football and Fried Rice said...

i LOVe the southern drawl..honey!!

I love how Miss jane & prim and proper & clean & pretty and CATCHING frogs. THAT girl is after my very own heart!!