So, unfortunately Fay did not get my letter to her and her outer bands started to hit us this morning just in time for our mermaid swim party. The good news is that she was not packing any heat - no thunder and lightening means you can still swim.
Jane Harris did not care and Mae said "Mommy, Mermaids don't care about the rain".
And you know what? She was right! We had a blast!
And Jane did not have to worry about getting sunburned at her birthday party!
Singing Happy Birthday to Jane Harris
Blowing out the candles
We had to get really close!
Good thing we are over the flu!
Mollie and her preppy precious cover-up
Fancy Nancy!
Mermaid weather
Yummy cake
Fun table centerpieces
Jane Harris doing her mermaid pose!
Swimming in the rain
Mae and Anna Maria
Party Favors
Main centerpiece.
Yes, I did all the centerpieces and decor. My friend La La Fabulous did the mermaid. I am not an artist just a cut, paste, paint and glitterer! I have to admit that I LOOOOOVE glitter! I mean I really really looooover glitter. This is one reason why La La Fabulous and I are such good friends. Plus, we have a bond when it comes to throwing a theme party!
7 comments:
I thought about you today and was hoping JH was able to have her party. So glad it worked out for the birthday girl!!! It looks like she had a great time!
The party rocks! Elizabeth is most impressed with the favors. So wish we could have been there. xoxoxo, LA
Kids are so resilient. JH is so wise for such a young girl, too. I adore the picture of her blowing out the candles. I would blow that up and scrapbook it in a heartbeat!
Happy Birthday Jane! Love the cake and decorations!
Check my Blog, you will be VERY Happy!
I love the mermaid cake!! AND Fancy Nancy..what a happy birthday!!!
Everything is SO cute!! What darling gift bags and centerpieces!! Adorable!!!
And think how much you saved toward your 'tennis bracelet' fund! (hee hee)
Blessings!
Post a Comment