4 months old
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday
3rd Birthday
Darling Jane,
Today you turned 3. I cannot believe that you have now transitioned from a baby to a preschooler! The times seems to have flown by almost as if I put you to bed as a baby and you woke up as a big girl. You have such a sweet spirit that contrasts with your ability to be a spitfire at the drop of a hat. Daddy and I love you so much along with "tit-ta" and everyone else.
You are the miracle we were told would not happen.
Love always,
Mommy



5 comments:
So glad you stopped my blog--and glad you liked the pic--it just keeps making me laugh!
Your princesses are just darling--and I love this birthday tribute! I'm enjoying perusing your posts!
Blessings!
Happy 3rd birthday to beautiful Jane Harris! We look forward to seeing you grow up with Mary Austin. :-) Hopefully we'll eventually meet up in person!!!
Happy birthday, Sweet Jane.
Time does just fly by. Soon she'll be driving!!!!!
Happy Birthday! She has the same birthday as my son, Joe. She's just beatutiful!
~Lynn
Oh, Baby Jane is growing up!!! I love all her hair in the last year!!!
Post a Comment