Snaps Snaps Snaps!
To the men who were told they could not.
To the men that were talked about like they were crappy gymnasts.
I know that you are all too nice to say it so I will say it for you -
"BRONZE BABY, BRONZE!! No way to medal eh? Well look at us now!! Do you feel stupid because you should! Yeah, I bet you want to interview us - we'll just have to see about that you crappy sports reporter!"
Please Homewood Parks and Rec, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pretty PLEASE..
Hire these guys and these guys as lifeguards and swim coaches.
It would make my summers so much more interesting!
I know I would certainly appreciate it!
Sincerely,
Julie

Photos courtesy of:
FRANCK FIFE/AFP/Getty Images)
REUTERS/Jerry Lampen

2 comments:
Ok, how old are you now? When I turned 37, I felt oh so appreciative of the chiropractor teaching my Body Pump class. It helped that he was a dead ringer for Jake Gyllenhaal! Proud to type that I did not go for an "adjustment" like many of my fellow athletic club gals. xoxoxo, LA
Wasn't that amazing!?!?!
Post a Comment