Sisters are different flowers in the same garden.
go-go dancer?
Lord, I really hope neither!
hahaha! She's definitely a future drama queen! Watch out!p.s. Loved your comment on my "special" Wednesday. Grannies are more than welcome to join!!
TOO Cute!!!
This makes me laugh so hard!! She is just the cutest! Love her innovative use for her crown!!!Thanks for you great comment on my honey's pics! I guess that no sleep and chasing kids does have some youthful effects!Blessings!
Donna Karan? Vera Wang?
HYSTERICAL!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hahaha! She's definitely a future drama queen! Watch out!
p.s. Loved your comment on my "special" Wednesday. Grannies are more than welcome to join!!
TOO Cute!!!
This makes me laugh so hard!! She is just the cutest! Love her innovative use for her crown!!!
Thanks for you great comment on my honey's pics! I guess that no sleep and chasing kids does have some youthful effects!
Blessings!
Donna Karan? Vera Wang?
HYSTERICAL!
Post a Comment