Monday, August 25, 2008

Conversation with a 3 year old

As you all know Jane Harris is now potty trained. This is great but it means that we now clean out her potty instead of her diaper. No, she will not sit on the big potty as she is scared of falling in it - even with a child size seat. This was a conversation we had after she had pooped.
Mommy: "Jane Harris come here so I can wipe you."
Jane Harris: "okay mommy"
I wipe her.
Mommy: "okay you are now all sparkly clean"
Jane Harris "Thank you, your Majesty"
Mommy: "your welcome"
And that is why it is not always good to be Queen.

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

LOL!!!! THAT DRESS makes me want to freak out & dance in the streets. I just love Jane's hair against pink (and frogs..even my sons would like that!!)

Oh, to live with a princess - someone has to be queen, huh?

Anonymous said...

Queen mommy ~ Don't you love that she can see the REAL you!

Anonymous said...

Still wishing for disposable training potties and we are exactly three years out from using them... xoxoxo, LA

She is PRECIOUS!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Too funny!! We are potty training now so I can so relate!

~Lynn